It was a sad moment as two brothers who died in a gum production factory were laid to rest amid tears at their hometown in Ihechiowa, Arochukwu area of Abia state. The young brothers were buried yesterday.
It was gathered that the two brothers, 18-year-old Richard and 25-year-old Monday allegedly inhaled a toxic chemical in the gum production factory where they had worked for many years – which led to their deaths.
According to their heartbroken sister, Helen Daberechi Abel, the duo may have been killed by those who do not wish the family well.
Helen on June 30 took to her Facebook wall to write: “ They try to kill my mum but did not succeed. They try killing my elder brother but God intervene, they try killing me and my elder sister but God deliver us, they try killing Gideon but God save him. Today they have succeeded”.