ATTENTION:-PLEASE AFTER SENDING YOUR CARD DO NOT THROW THEM AWAY UNTIL YOU RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION MESSAGE FROM US.
G – PH 7(neutral)
H – 1-4(acidic)
I – PH -8-14(alkaline OR basic)
When G is added to water sample in a glass beaker and stored with blue and red litmus paper, No colour change was observed, showing neutral.
When H is added to a water sample in a beaker and stirred and tested with blue and red litmus paper. It changes blue litmus paper to red showing that it is acidic.
When I is added to a water sample in a beaker and stirred/tested with litmus papers. It changes the red litmus paper to blue showing that it is basic or alkaline.
If the PH is 45 it shows that it is slightly acidic/acidic
i) It destroys the root of plants.
ii) It prevents the uptake of food from the root system.
iii) It prevents the normal growth of plants except plants like tomatoes.
i) Washing away of soil nutrients by erosion
ii) Planting operations like Monocropping
iii) Excessive use of land of a long period of time
– It is used for falling of trees
– It is used for cutting the roots during stumping.
– It is used for cutting logs of woods into smaller pieces
– It is used for lifting and tuning the soil
– It is used for levelling of the soil
– It is used for digging holes during transplanting
– It is used for transplanting of seedling
– It is used for applying manure after and before planting
– It is used for nursery operation / practice
– It is used for pulverizing the soil
– it is used for aerating the soil
– It is used for transplanting seedlings
– The Metal part should be sharpened when blunt
– The metal part should be oiled or greased to prevent rusty
– The wooden part should be stored or kept in a place that termite cannot eat it
– Store in a cool and dry place
J is weavil
K is beetle
L is mosaic disease
M is fruit rot
i)It reduce the quality and quantity of farm products
ii)It reduces the market value of farm products
iii)It aids decomposition and decay of plants
i) by the use of chemicals
ii) by the use of pesticides
iii) through and picking
i) through the use of pesticides
ii) by handpicking
iii) by the use of chemicals
i) through the practice of crop rotation
ii) by using fungicides
i) through the use of rodenticide
ii) by setting traos for the rodents
– it sucks the blood of its host
-it reduces the size of its host
-it reduces the market valve of its host
-It kills its host
– It kills it’s host
– it reduces the quality of it’s host
– it causes anaemia to its host
– it sucks the blood of it’s host
– By proper sanitation measures
– By handpicking
– By dipping the infected host in chemicals
– By using insecticides
– By isolation of infected animals
– By quarantine
Immediately Exam Starts